Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good Vibes

Today I reported my good news in RS - that I had visited the triplets and had a great time; that the babies are happy, healthy and growing so well. One sister commented that I still had the "triplet glow" all around me. I'll take that as a compliment! It's kind of fun as I have noticed that others will come up to me and marvel about having triplet grand babies, or how much work it must be for the parents. I tell them how organized Emily is and how well the babies are sleeping now. Even strangers on the plane, the cab driver, people I work with across campus and others get all gushy and happy when they learn that I have been visiting the triplets. They talk about what a miracle it is, god's love, how great families are and how blessed KC and Emily are. I love it! It brings good vibes to me all the time for a good happy reason.
Thanks Emily and KC.

No comments: