Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good times for grandma

I just returned from a great time visiting KC, Emily and Alex, Bennett, and Ruby.
We enjoyed good weather some of the days I was there. Every moment with the babies was a joy and they are so fun and developing very unique personalities. My favorite was getting them up after naps or nighttime. Even though they may have been crying, they were so happy as soon as they joined us in the living room. I loved talking to them as Emily prepared their bottles. Such fun to tickle and hear them giggle.
Here are a few favs:

It is serious business to learn about the world - babies are hard at work.

Emily looks great and really happy to be at this doctor visit. Maybe because she had two helpers (Nicole and myself) to help hold and cart babies?

Look out world, Bennett will be on the move soon!

KC the dad and his ukulele time with the babies.
I loved feeding time!

I also stopped to see the cherry Blossoms in full bloom at the Tidal Basin on my way to the airport. Gorgeous!

No comments: