Monday, February 20, 2012

It's been a long time

...since I served in a Primary Presidency or a YW presidency, and about three years since I served in RS as a counselor. I always had a shelf in the front hall closet for my stuff, and while the children were in school they had shelves for their books and backpacks. In theory it worked, although I recall it needed a clean out quite often.
Today I decided it was time to move out the Presidency stuff from all the Church organizations and reclaim that spot for a more accessible wrapping paper, tissue, ribbon storage place. I categorized the tissue by color - and it's so much easier to see what I have. I kept a few bags, some smaller folds of wrapping paper and some small gift boxes. I should have done this long ago, and I think I may toss more of those little boxes.


It feels so good to see it at eye level - I tossed ugly wrapping paper, bits of ribbon I'll never use, boxes and bags that don't fit. Bonus, two more shelves completely opened up for better uses.

I found some fun stickers I can use in Nursery and spot for my current Church 'stuff'.

Clyde was busy today getting our entertainment center cleaned out and ready for a move. Time to go with a slimmer TV and narrower storage solution for dvd and cd players. I can't believe how huge our TV is! And heavy. It will be good to see it gone.

No comments: