Saturday, May 16, 2009

In the Leafy Treetops

Today I worked with Clyde on testing all the sprinklers, which meant I had to turn on a station, come to the back yard and deck to see if all the heads worked, several times. Look what I spotted in the tree next to our deck! Not like last year when all I saw was the left overs. Baby birds! If you click on the picture and let it fill your screen you can see one little eye peeking out. I think there are three! Stay tuned.

I'm thinking about three babies all the time - growing strong, nurtured by Emily and KC loved by all. Read their story here. Fills me with gratitude, hope, love, and excitement.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Fun! We will have to see them tomorrow.

Emily said...

What a cute coincidence. I love baby birds. They are so sweet.

Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I wasn't feeling well, and KC was busy preparing his talk for today. We'll talk sometime soon.