Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cozy and Growing

It's been 1 week and a day since I discovered the birds nest with three growing babies just off our deck. We check every day to see if the mother robin is there and several times we have seen the baby birds with mouths wide open as she is feeding them. How quickly they are growing! If you click on the picture and let it fill your screen, you can see just how much they have grown in 8 days. Amazing. I think of Emily and KC's little darlings growing cozily too.

3 comments:

Tom and Lisa said...

I can't believe how much they've grown. It is so fun of you to share with us. Thanks!

Kristy said...

So cute! I love spring and the brand new animals (and my brand new baby)!

Emily said...

Wow, they are getting big. I am a little jealous of that mommy because she already has her babies out and gets to enjoy them.