Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Look who I found

Look who I found in my Christmas book! One year we made place cards with photos of all the children and cousins who had played parts in our Nativities through the years. Such fun memories. We have Joseph, an angel, a shepherd and Mary. Sweet. I'll never forget the year that one cousin wanted to be Mary, then got shy. The other cousin loudly stated as the group was ready to enter the room, "Mary does not want to come!" I think Nicole and KC stepped in to play the parts of Mary and Joseph (and they were in college).

I'm sure we still have that robe - Clyde got it for our wedding and it has only been used for Nativities ever since!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ha! I love it. What cute little actors.

Michelle and Cisco said...

Check out those chunky cheeks i have!!