Saturday, June 26, 2010

June Growth

I love my pot of front porch florals. I love to water it.


Tiger lilies, that I brought from my parent house 20 years ago, and they grew so well I transplanted these from the first bunch I planted.
(and notice there is no grass in the raspberries for about one minute..)


A very full line of bushes along the fence. This is what happens when you let everything just grow, no pruning for a few years. Um, I'm sure there is a life's lesson here, but I'm too tired to attempt to state one..


Roses in their June glory. Love this view cause it makes me happy every time I see it.
See Pratt's cute storage shed with the red door in the next yard? fun.



The Plum bushes were very over grown the last few years. They flopped almost to the ground every time it rained and the snow was 10 times worse. We pruned with a vengeance this spring and they are more upright, more healthy and not out of control.
There must be something to this pruning concept - must get on board more often..
Life lesson here too I bet.

No comments: